Seahawks Electric Nights Mix Tape features unreleased Seahawks remixes of The Advisory Circle, Autre Ne Veut, The Horrors and much more….
01. Seahawks & Autre Ne Veut – Don’s Rainbow (Tom Furse Sneaky Peek Re Rub)
02. Seahawks – Catch A Star (New Horizons Mix)
03. Seahawks – Crystal Beach (Quiet Village Cosmic Clam Bake Mix)
04. The Horrors – Comes In Waves (Seahawks Skying Suite)
05. Seahawks – Oceans Of Space (Infinity Net Mix)
06. Born Blonde – Radio Bliss (Seahawks Sea Of Information Mix)
07. Seconds – Another Day (Seahawks Remix)
08. F3 – Lonely Land (Seahawks Remix)
09. Seahawks – Invisible Sunrise (Gatto Fritto New Gold Dawn Mix)
10. Crue-L Grand Orchestra vs Seahawks – Bon Voyage Trip
11. Seahawks – Love On A Mountain Top – (COS/MES Mount Fuji Peaks Mix)
12. The Advisory Circle – Wheel Of The Year (Seahawks Keep On Spinning Mix)
Our bi monthly night rolls into port again and this time we’ve press ganged the wonderful Kenny ‘Red Ken’ Dickenson into our crew. Honoured to have him behind the decks at the Big Chill Bar again no doubt armed with the smoothest cuts this side of Marina Del Rey.
Here’s a Q&A we did for the Big Chill bar
Come on down and pretend it’s still summer in southern California
We return to the Big Chill bar on weds the 14th of August with a very special guest. Rob Smoughton (Grovesnor) will be joining us with what we’re sure will be a smooth and wonderful selection.
We’ve also made a mix for the Big Chill and will be posting that very soon.
Big thanks to AORDISCO for hosting our new mix tape inspired by the Captain Sunshine and the Valley People LP.
Captain Sunshine and the Valley People
Tomorrow’s Never Known LP OM009
“During the summer of 2012 before the rains came, the Captain headed for the interior and in a lost valley far from the world of men he jammed with a tribe of initiates…The Valley People. The results were channelled via ether waves to Ocean Moon Central aka The Centre Of Sound where Seahawks guided them to vinyl in their own sweet way. Echoes of Fern Kinney on helium, Nick Nicely on mogadon, Kraftwerk jamming in the jungle whilst aliens land their craft ready for a cosmic lounge party. Listen out for ethereal soul sounds, Island funk and dream wave….ghost vibrations from beyond the reef where they dream of sliver rivers and sleep under the stars.”
500 copies colour vinyl only with Risograph insert
Pre order Rough Trade Phonica Picadilly Records
This washed up on the beach. Cleaned off the tar and barnacles and voila.
Stoked with all our remixes on our current CD/LP. This is one of our faves for sure by the wonderful The Advisory Circle with a sweet, silky and spacey video by Bruno Vincent. This is a ‘radio edit’ with the full, lush version on the album. You can buy our remix album via iTunes and through Rough Trade, Piccadilly Records and maybe from your favourite local shop. Limited amounts of the physical CDs are floating around so don’t sleep on this release.
, Calling Always | Advisory Circle remix</a> from <a href=”http://vimeo.com/seahawksmusic”>Seahawks
music</a> on <a href=”http://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>