As autumn clicks in, it’s time to unpack the all weather gear, get used to your favourite Guernsey sweater and come down to the Big Chill Bar for our bi monthly Seahawks Boat Party. This time we are joined by all round upper deck gentleman, expert synth charmer and one fifth of the wunderbar The Horrors. Expect sounds to ease in the change of season, yet warming to the ear. From cosmic AOR debris to analog hermits, we trawl the coastline and tides for the sounds that will float the boats on the oceans of fantasy.
- Super productive recording session at the captain's new spot. Lots of synth and percussion additions. Now I need to collapse> 20 hours ago
- “@joemuggs: So my opinion re the Daft Punk album is "everybody should just fuck off", basically. theartsdesk.com/new-music/cd-d…” good piece> 2 days ago
- Looking forward to a weekend of recording in the Captain's new studio down in Cornwall #ProperCosmicJob> 1 week ago
- more info on last shameless plug tweet roughtrade.com/albums/72793 @RoughTrade> 2 weeks ago
- Attention all east end shipping! Limited amounts of our new remix CD available @RoughTrade this weekend. 1st run comes with original CD LP> 2 weeks ago
- RT @MoonWiringClub: Enjoying this classy snippet of The Advisory Circle @seahawksmusic remix soundcloud.com/pdis_inpartmai… Album ahoy! http://t.c…> 2 weeks ago
- RT @state51: New @seahawksmusic on Ocean Moon! inc. remixes by @LaurelHalo, Quiet Village, Advisory Circle + more. Preview below: https://t…> 2 weeks ago